March 16, 2016
Have you ever wondered how pro photographers are able to get amazing portraits in any lighting situation? Christine Zona will be teaching a one-day workshop where you will learn and apply all the basic of off-camera flash.
AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Shoot amazing portraits
- Talk to the pros
- Execute fill, creative, subtle and dramatic flash.
- Be comfortable and confident using your flash at any shoot
- Be able to get some amazing gear at Lumoid
ABOUT CHRISTINE ZONA
Christine has been in the photo business for 14 years, specializing in portraits and wedding photography. She has taught workshops for Reyko Photo Center here in SF and studied under National Geographic photographer Raul Touzon. She has also been published in a number of outlets and had her work shown in numerous galleries around the world.
TIME, DATE AND COST
- Friday, March 18th from 2-5pm at Lumoid HQ: 375 Potrero Ave. Suite #1, San Francisco CA, 94103
- $45 per person which includes necessary gear throughout the duration of the workshop.
- Get 25% off if you’d like to rent your gear for the weekend to continue shooting.
- We’re keeping it small so the workshop is first come, first served. Due to limited space, you’ll need to notice us 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Want to register? Simply email email@example.com and let us know!